Our Ohio Bankruptcy and Foreclosure Defense Attorneys
W. Mark Jump
- Founding Partner
- Considered by his peers and the legal community as one of the best in his profession.
- Included in the 2007 through 2014 edition of Best Lawyers in America
- Listed in Columbus Monthly in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014 as one of the top 50 attorneys in Columbus, Ohio, by Ohio Super Lawyers
- Listed in 2010-14 as one of the Top 100 Attorneys in Ohio by Ohio Super Lawyers magazine.
- Listed and rated by Martindale-Hubbell, the oldest and most respected attorney rating service
- Member National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)
- Member and current president of the American Consumer Bankruptcy College, a select institution that is by invitation only and includes some of the most highly regarded consumer bankruptcy attorneys in the nation.
- Past President and Trustee of the Creditor Education Coalition (CEC) where he has been featured as a speaker and panel member at numerous seminars alongside Judges and Trustees.
- Former Chairman of the local chapter of the Credit Abuse Resistance Education Program (C.A.R.E.) which is a national organization started by Judge John C. Ninfo, Chief Judge of the United States Bankruptcy Court, Western District of New York. C.A.R.E. provides high schools and colleges with financial literacy programs that instruct teens and young adults about the importance of using credit wisely.
- Sits on Consumer Bankruptcy Law Committee of American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI)
- Member Columbus Bar Association (CBA), where he has been featured as a speaker and panel member at numerous seminars alongside Judges and Trustees, including teaching new practioners the fundamentals of consumer bankruptcy.
- Member of the current Local Bankruptcy Rules Standing Committee and Consumer Bankruptcy Sub-Committee appointed by the Judges of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
- Chairman of the Chapter 13 Trustee Liaison Committee, composed of both Chapter 13 Trustees and local attorneys.
- Member of 2012 Bench Bar Planning Committee
- Authored articles “ Consumer Debt: Easy to Get Into, Hard to Get Out “, Summer 2003, and “ Bankruptcy Reform: The new Long and Winding Road out of Debt”, Fall 2005, both articles published in Columbus Bar Briefs, a quarterly legal publication for members of the Columbus Bar Association and Columbus legal and business community.
- Member Ohio State Bar Association (OSBA)
- Member American Bar Association ( ABA).
- Seminar Speaker for the National Business Institute
- Has been turned to as a leader in the field by others and interviewed and/or featured by numerous news broadcasts and publications, including:
- Channel 6 News
- Channel 4 News
- 610 WTVN Radio
- Business First
- The Columbus Dispatch
- Legal Minds Television Program on Channel 6 and cable affiliates
- Hosting the Legal Debt Solutions radio show on 107.9
- He is a graduate of Capital University Law School where he received the Dean’s Award.
- He received his undergraduate degree from Miami University in Business Administration
- Married, with two daughters
- Admitted to Ohio Bar in November 2002
- Admitted to practice in United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio & Northern District of Ohio
- Admitted to practice in United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Member Ohio State Bar Association (OSBA)
- Member Columbus Bar Association (CBA)
- Magna Cum Laude graduate of Capital University Law School in Columbus, Ohio
- Bachelor’s degree in Criminology from The Ohio State University
- Currently living in Hilliard, Ohio
- Admitted to the Ohio Bar and the United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association (OSBA)
- Member, Columbus Bar Association (CBA)
- Member, Credit Education Coalition (CEC)
- Member, International Women’s Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation (IWIRC), Secretary, 2012-2013
- She received her Juris Doctorate from Capital University Law School in Columbus, Ohio
- She received her Bachelors of Science in Political Science from Wittenberg University in Springfield, Ohio
- Founding executive board member of the Capital University Law School chapter of the American Constitution Society
- Currently living in Worthington, Ohio with her husband Michael
Ms. Demming practices in both our bankruptcy and foreclosure defense/litigation group. Most importantly, Danielle is a trained and certified Mediator through the Franklin County Municipal Court, Department of Dispute Resolution. Almost all of our client facing foreclosure are given the opportunity to take advantage of court appointed mediations
- Member of the Columbus Bar Association (CBA) and the Ohio Women’s Bar Association (OWBA)
- Graduate of Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio – from which she earned a concentration in Alternative Dispute Resolution. While a student at Capital, she worked at the Franklin County Prosecutor’s Office and at Reminger and Reminger.
- Danielle is a trained and certified Mediator through the Franklin County Municipal Court, Department of Dispute Resolution
- She is a graduate of Ohio University and currently living in Worthington, Ohio.