As founding partner, W. Mark Jump’s track record is universally recognized by his peers. He is able to draw on more than 20 years of past clients and cases, ranging from consumer matters to helping small-business owners.
In recognition of his service to clients, the Ohio legal community has honored Mark Jump with a number of professional recognitions, including:
- Inclusion of individual lawyers in editions of the Best Lawyers in America since 2007
- Listed as one of the top 50 attorneys in Columbus, Ohio, by Ohio Super Lawyers in Columbus Monthly since 2010
- Listed as one of the Top 100 Attorneys in Ohio by Ohio Super Lawyers magazine since 2010
- Listed in AVVO and with a Superb Rating
- Listed and rated by Martindale-Hubbell, the oldest and most respected attorney rating service
Additionally, the firm itself has been recognized as a Best Law Firm in U.S. News and World Report, and Best Lawyers in America has included the firm in its Best Law Firms list since 2013.
As a result of this success, Attorney Jump has also been sought by various media outlets for his insights into matters of significant public interest. These outlets include:
- Channel 4 News
- Channel 6 News and Fox Legal Matters
- The Columbus Dispatch
- Good Day Columbus
- 610 WTVN Radio
- Hosting the weekly Legal Debt Solutions Radio Show on 98.9 the Answer
- Business First
- Columbus Monthly
Attorney Mark Jump received his undergraduate degree from Miami University and his law degree from Capital University Law School., where he received the Dean’s Award.
Located in Columbus, Ohio, the attorneys at Jump Legal Group focus on bankruptcy, student loan solutions, foreclosure defense and creditor harassment. Contact us today for a free consultation; you will always speak to an attorney.